jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What process do you use to decide whether to read an article or not?

1. ramkkasturi profile image60
    ramkkasturiposted 7 years ago

What process do you use to decide whether to read an article or not?

Search engines are ok but beyond that do you just see the title or go beyond? After reading what makes you want to write a comment?

2. MPG Narratives profile image61
    MPG Narrativesposted 7 years ago

Title is the first thing that will grab my attention. I will only write a comment if I feel I have something relevant to say. Not writing a comment does not mean I haven't enjoyed the article or learnt something from it, I just don't feel there is a need to comment on everything.

3. dinkan53 profile image77
    dinkan53posted 7 years ago

Surely interest starts from the title itself, but curiosity is the thing the leads me to the end of an article. That means articles that can generate curiosity from the beginning to the end will result in a good comment!!!

4. profile image0
    Chasukposted 7 years ago

Sometimes, I'm randomly browsing, looking for titles that pique my curiosity. To pique my curiosity, the title must concern a topic that interests me. If the title is provocative or clever, I'm more inclined to click the link.

Other times, I'm looking for articles on specific topics, which means I'm looking for unambiguous matches. Again, if the title is provocative or clever, I'm more inclined to click.

5. crazybeanrider profile image92
    crazybeanriderposted 7 years ago

I try to keep up with the things I am most interested in, and find other things that might interest me I don't normally read. Stuff my fellow hubbers write I am a fan of. I try to leave comments when I have truly enjoyed reading the hubs I have read.

working