jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why do so many people on Hubpages ask questions, but don't give us enough inform

1. Dorn profile image58
    Dornposted 7 years ago

Why do so many people on Hubpages ask questions, but don't give us enough information to answer...

2. frequentflyer profile image55
    frequentflyerposted 7 years ago

Not sure, maybe it is because they don't really care. It could also be that they don't really want to have their questioned answered but instead just want to put their name out there so their hubs or profile are seen.

3. pisean282311 profile image59
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

you are right man..i think more than half of questions are incomplete.. people ask half questions which are difficult to answer...dont know why..may be they are just asking for sake of asking...

4. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

to give us an opportunity to post silly, jokey replies

5. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Many questions can be answered with a quick search engine search.  Since questioners asking those are too lazy to do that, they are also too lazy to formulate clear questions.

Then most of the others are just stupid, by the evidently totally stupid and/or clueless.

6. Jule Romans profile image91
    Jule Romansposted 7 years ago

You can flag the nonsensical and unclear questions for review, if you think they violate the TOS

7. NoRR4Me profile image82
    NoRR4Meposted 7 years ago

I think a lot of it is that the "Ask A Question" box is on hubs. Perhaps a person is reading the hub, then looks over at the "Ask A Question" box and types in a question. They think the question is going to the author of the hub they just read but it shows up here so unless they have a specific, detailed question, we don't have a clue what they are referring to I'm not sure if the author get notified that someone has asked them a question or not.