jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is it ok to just give your own opinion on things or will that get you banned?

1. wayne sr profile image59
    wayne srposted 7 years ago

Is it ok to just give your own opinion on things or will that get you banned?

I need to know because there are a couple of things I want to give my opinion on.

2. samohan123 profile image62
    samohan123posted 7 years ago

Right to speech and expression is never a crime, but our way of presentation, nobody can point you on that for sure!

3. dawnM profile image65
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

I think that anyone can give an opinion in an intelligent way, without using profanity.  I have created Reality hubs for the purpose of other hubbers opinions.  Go to my hub and check out reality hub and participate, so your voice can be heard and I may also use it in the next reality hub article in which people can get to know you better.

4. Springboard profile image81
    Springboardposted 7 years ago

Giving an opinion is and should never be a bannable offense. However, it is important when offering an opinion, to do so intelligently, and with respect to the other person's opinion. If you are going to tell someone they are wrong, offer a reason, for example. And refrain from name calling.

5. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

The HubPages TOS lists what sort of contents not allowed.  If how your express your opinion stays within those rules, you will be fine.   

http://hubpages.com/help/user_agreement

6. Maddie Ruud profile image77
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

It's fine to give your opinion as long as it does not include any hate speech or personal attacks on other users.

working