jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why my application for adsense was rejected?

1. net_crazy profile image55
    net_crazyposted 7 years ago

Why my application for adsense was rejected?

Hi all!
    I have a blog here http://internetearnsyou.blogspot.com
    A couple of weeks ago, I applied for adsense and today I got an email from them that my application wasn't approved due to unacceptable site content. I don't even  think that the content is unacceptable. Please review my blog and tell me what you think what I should do now?
    Waiting for you kind answers!
    Regards!

2. pisean282311 profile image60
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

why dont u applying using ur hub account rather than your blog?...coming to your blog , is content original out there?..how old is the blog and which place do u belong do?..nowadays adsense has become strict and takes months before approving the account...u may email them with request that you would like to have adsense on ur pages and would like to know about what did they find unacceptable in the blog?..

meanwhile till u get adsense u can enrol for other affiliates like chitika and others to start with..

3. net_crazy profile image55
    net_crazyposted 7 years ago

thnx for your answer. Content is I think original. Im from Pakistan. I applied for adsense through HP but they rejected sad

4. soni2006 profile image79
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

There are several content writers
    from India who want to write articles online and earn money with adsense ads
    but most of them have the same problem and that is their “adsense account is
    being rejected by google” most of the times. The most... read more

working