jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i AM SUCH A LOSER- I CAN'T SEEM TO INBED PICTURES IN MY HUBS YOUR GOOD AT IT HOW

1. tom hellert profile image61
    tom hellertposted 7 years ago

i AM SUCH A LOSER- I CAN'T SEEM TO INBED PICTURES IN MY HUBS YOUR GOOD AT IT HOW DO YOU DO IT??? TH

sORRY TO BUG YOIU IF THERE IS SOME PLACE i CAN GET A TUTORIAL THAT WOULD BE GREAT TOO

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Pictures get added to Hubs via the photo capsule.

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

You can't embed them via HTML as Hubs won't support the coding.

3. Support Med. profile image74
    Support Med.posted 7 years ago

Each time you want a picture in your hub you have to order the photo capsule, click 'edit' in that capsule, click 'browse' in that capsule, the window will open for you to choose the picture you want (whether on your computer or on your flashdrive) then click the picture you want and click 'open' then click 'add image' in the hubpages square and it should load up.  Sometimes it happens quickly and sometimes it takes a few minutes.  When it is loaded, click 'save' and there you have it. 

You can choose what size you want the picture to be.

4. James A Watkins profile image93
    James A Watkinsposted 7 years ago

If you want to embed the picture into your text, rather than above or below the text, while on the "Photo Capsule" click on the sideways arrows and it will move into the text below. You can then move it up or down if you wish. If you have further problems send me an email and I'll be glad to help.

Closed to reply

working