g i NEED TO INBED THEMEITHER WAY- IN WORD I CAND DO BUT WHEN I CUT IT TO MU HUB

1. tom hellert profile image60
    tom hellertposted 7 years ago

g i NEED TO INBED THEMEITHER WAY- IN WORD I CAND DO BUT WHEN I CUT IT TO MU HUB THE PIC STAYS BACK-

i JUST WANT TO INBED PICS IN OR NEAR MY HUB-ON THE SIDE OR BETWEEN TEXT LIKE A SANDWICH-
    ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT- SORRY FOR YELLING

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Pics get added with a photo capsule, as you've been told several times already.  That's the only way to add pictures.

3. Support Med. profile image75
    Support Med.posted 7 years ago

6. Capsule Ordering

In addition to being able to use the up and down arrows, or the right arrow (float right) and double arrow (full width) buttons to move capsules and arrange their order you can also use the Capsule Ordering palette.

Click and drag the boxes to where you want them. Double click to do ‘toggle width’ (float right). Double click again to revert back to full width. Once you’ve arranged them to your liking be sure to click on the Reorder Now button to rearrange the actual capsules.         (This info is from "The Learning Center")
    *********************************************************************************

It really can be very frustrating. But with practice, you'll see it's easy.  I am still learning, but for now do this:  Go to the bottom of your profile page and click on "The Learning Center" it's a big help.  Also at the top of your profile page, the blackened area  you can type what it is that you want to find out in the white blank area, the middle one with the arrow should say 'hubs' then click 'search' and if there are any hubs written on what you are seeking, it will come up.

I hope this helps.  Don't yell, just explore and practice.  Have a great day/night.

Closed to reply

working