jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can someone please tell me how to imput the right keywords in hubpages?

1. micadeolu profile image49
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

Can someone please tell me how to imput the right keywords in hubpages?

Please give me full details also how to increase my traffic and how to paste google ad codes.

2. maruthirp profile image60
    maruthirpposted 7 years ago

You have to analyze the trends what people are liking and write content with the words relating to those trends.

3. profile image0
    jenp123posted 7 years ago

Try using Google Adsense. It helps you do keyword research. You input words related to your topic and it will tell you how many people have searched for that term and suggest other related terms. When you're writing a hub, hubpages also suggests keywords for you to the right of the hubs. You will definitely increase your traffic by using good keywords.

Also, to answer your other question, you don't need to paste in google ad codes. Just go to "affiliate settings" and follow the instructions to sign up for google. They will automatically put ads in your hubs then.

4. profile image49
    steishaposted 7 years ago

Hello: Micadeolu
    It would depend on the title of your hub as to what key words to use.

Always place the title of your hub in to the content you are writing, (remember it has to flow with the content)

A tip i always use, is to find similar hub pages, articles, and blogs on the subject subject i am writing about to see how they may be placing key words.

There are a lot more tips i suggest typing your question in to google hope this helps. smile

working