How do I earn money on here? I want to write my poetry on here? I have some real

1. MsChristine29 profile image60
    MsChristine29posted 7 years ago

How do I earn money on here? I want to write my poetry on here? I have some really good stuff....

2. waynet profile image72
    waynetposted 7 years ago

You can't really make much money on here with poetry, the more useful your hubpages are in terms of content then maybe, but poetry is for people who just like to share it online here.

3. SaiKit profile image73
    SaiKitposted 7 years ago

Two main things you can control almost 100% on hubpages are, your adsenses and backlinks.

If you trigger high value Pay Per Click Adsense near your Ad space, and people click it, then you are golden.

In order for your ads to be clicked, your hubs needs a lot of page view from Google search engine traffic. A lot of hubbers create hubs that other hubbers would love, but hubbers don't click your ads.

So if you want more search engine traffic, you need to do Search Engine Optimization for you hubs. The details could be found on my hub: … timization

If you do SEO properly and do some backlinking such as create similar articles on other sites such as Squido lens, Associate Content, and Ezine Article sites, and whatever poetry sites, and links back to your relevant hubs, then your Google Ranking will increase, and more people will be able to see your hubs and more people will click your ads.

How do you make sure your Adsense ad is expensive per click? The detail is also written in the hub I mentioned.

So you need to take care of the above, and then below your ad space you place your poety.