jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

at the hub bottom, how add next or previous hub arrows

1. warrioRR profile image61
    warrioRRposted 7 years ago

at the hub bottom, how add next or previous hub  arrows

2. humagaia profile image56
    humagaiaposted 7 years ago

When you create your hub or edit your hub you will see a whole block of information where your title is and the category choices you can make. At the top of this there are three tabs. One of them says 'Groups'. If you have 2 or more hubs that you have created as a series then you can create a group for them.
    The entry is blank to begin with but you want to press 'new' and add a description that you want for the group. Once you have created this group you can select it for each of the hubs you want to have in the group.
    Once you have added all of the hubs you want in the group and saved them you will notice at the bottom of each hub that there ae next and previous arrows to hubs that you set up in the group.

3. Pcunix profile image92
    Pcunixposted 7 years ago

And if you simply want everything in order, make one group (you might call it "My Posts" or "Chronological") and put everthing in that one category.

That's not what Grouos was meant for, though :-)

4. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image60
    I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 7 years ago

You need to link your hubs in the same "group",. You do this at the top of the edit page. Create a group and every hub you want connented do the same. Add them to the group. Then you will see the arrows at the bottom.

Closed to reply

working