jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the best advice to offer a new hubber for success?

1. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

What is the best advice to offer a new hubber for success?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Read.  Read the site TOS, read the FAQ, read the Learning Center section.  Read Hubs.

It makes you a more-informed site user, and consequently, a more able Hub author.

3. Cumbesef profile image60
    Cumbesefposted 7 years ago

Read as much hub information you can get your hands on regarding hub facts and hubs about making money, generating traffic and setting up analytic trackers.  Then, write about what interests you.

I have written about personal experience; news and current events; my favorite electronics - whatever pops into my head.  For me, to keep writing is by far the most value I can get from having a hub.  The more you write - the better you get.  The rest will come in time.

Good luck and welcome to the community!

4. DonnaWallace profile image72
    DonnaWallaceposted 7 years ago

Read many other hubs. By reading other people's hubs, you get to know how Hub Pages works, and you get to know other people. Don't forget to leave useful comments for other people. When you comment, mention something that you like about their hub. It helps them to keep keywords in the hubs, and get a higher ranking on the search engine.

5. JoshuaBlack profile image55
    JoshuaBlackposted 7 years ago

It's all about persistence. You just haved to keep writing as much as possible.

6. wytegarillaz profile image74
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

Keep doing research in the forums , It helps a lot as there are so many interesting articles on almost every subject needed.
    Write what you are passionate about !

Closed to reply

working