jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Who knows automated softwares for social bookmarking?

1. dannywoodpx profile image60
    dannywoodpxposted 7 years ago

Who knows automated softwares for social bookmarking?

I am trying to find the best options to automate my submissions but i am a bit confused. I donĀ“t mind if i have to pay a submission tool but 100$ or more looks a high price for me. Any of those softwares allows multiple acounts with social bookmarking sites? Thnks!

2. profile image0
    Chasukposted 7 years ago

My apologies, but I'm not quite sure what sites you mean. Could you give a few examples?

Thanks!

3. dannywoodpx profile image60
    dannywoodpxposted 7 years ago

I mean sofwares like bookmarkingdemon or socialsubmitter that allow us to automate the submission to sites like digg, propeller, reddit, etc...

1. Rooster306 profile image37
      Rooster306posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Bookmarking Demon is a really good piece of software. I used to use it until I went white hat

4. ross670daw profile image71
    ross670dawposted 7 years ago

Hey
    I have used many different software solutions and 1 software that i suggest is extremely useful as I use it myself, is Magic Submitter which is available for a monthly fee, it also performs quite a lot of your other submission requirements, like article submission, video submit, rss etc. Check out this hub at http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Magic-Submitter-Review for more info.

Or another site i use and recommend is Socialadr, which provides a service, guaranteeing 420-6140 backlinks through social bookmarking for up to 20 of your url's. Others do the bookmarking for you, this costs from about $17US-$100 a month, or you can earn credits for yourself and then get bookmarking done for free.
    I hope these suggestions will help you.

working