NEED HELP!!!

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (22 posts)
  1. martinrocks_88 profile image61
    martinrocks_88posted 14 years ago

Hi guys! am a new hubber from india, and need some help from my fellow hubbers. i already posted for guidance in hubbing and got a great help from other hubbers...tanx for that..now am facing a new problem...i craeted a dummy blog for creating an adsense account and google rejected my application twice...i don kno wat 2 do..am not so gud in blogging...can anyone help me out? can anyone lend me thier dummy blogs to get a google adsense account...am desoerate 4 a google adsense account..plz help...

1. profile image0
      wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm confused what you mean by "dummy blogs".

martinrocks_88posted 14 years agoin reply to this

this is wat i get the sign up button,but i dont get any mail from google in mail id....

Make Money On HubPages With Google AdSense

We can sign you up for a new Google AdSense account with the information you've already given us, or we can link your existing AdSense account to HubPages.

This allows us to display ads on your behalf in 60% of the impressions on your hubs. It's easy, and it's important. AdSense is one of the main ways people make money on HubPages.

No thank you, I'll sign up for AdSense later.

2. darkside profile image64
      darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Making money online probably isn't the right thing for you then.

But i think am gud enough in hubbin 2 earn money tru hub pages....

1. Kmadhav profile image60
          Kmadhavposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes,

good spirit dear.....

1. kmackey32 profile image63
            kmackey32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is your pic for real? smile

Yes my real pic? y?

2. relache profile image72
          relacheposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Given the quality of the written English you just used above, I think you've got a long way to go before you are able to create Hubs that Google thinks are ad-worthy.

3. guidebaba profile image57
      guidebabaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just Follow THIS. It provides all the necessary information. You can apply for Adsense Thru Hubpages.

2. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 14 years ago

Did you follow these directions precisely?
    http://hubpages.com/help/googleadsense

3. martinrocks_88 profile image61

i ddin't get any mail at all from google..i checked in spam folder also...????

1. profile image0
      wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm not sure then Martin.  The mail may not come instantaneously, however.

4. martinrocks_88 profile image61

hi guide..tanx for ur reply...but i hav already read dat page....the problem is am not gettin any mail from google....if i set up the account manually ,wat url am i supposed 2 give for hubpages wen i sign up?

1. profile image0
      Janettaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

use the URL from your hub profile

2. blondepoet profile image66
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes click on your profile page here copy the URL there and use that. Also check that the email they send does not go in your junk folder in your email. If I can do it you can too... smile

3. guidebaba profile image57
      guidebabaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi Martin,

I guess you have found the solution by now. In just 2 weeks and with only 7 Hubs your score is 90 which is fantastic. I am sure you will learn very quickly and will go a long way.

Good Luck !

Sure bro....when there are so many helpin hands like you in hubpages,i will surely learn quickly...

5. profile image0
    Janettaposted 14 years ago

OK...if you have a few hubs it will make it more likely that google will accept you. Make sure the info you provided HubPages with (address, email, etc.) is correct and click on the link HubPages offers in the affiliates section to set up your acct. It will take you to the form which you will fill out and send. Google will review it and send you a response within 5 days usually. Sometimes it takes longer, sometimes quicker. Check your junk email often to make sure it hasnt gone in there.

You may be accepted or rejected. If you are accepted, you will get a code which you will then place in the affiliate box on HubPages.  If you are rejected, wait a few months and try again.

It helps when signing up for affiliates to have all of your infromation filled out in your profile section on HubPages. It also helps to have a few real hubs already on your page as well.

6. martinrocks_88 profile image61

hey guys..tanx for ur help...finally i found out why i had trouble with accessing goole adsense page....i was using adblock in my mozilla browser....dat y wasn able 2 view the google sign up page...

7. martinrocks_88 profile image61

hey guys ..tanx a lot to everyone...my adsense account got sanctioned today itself....

1. victornelson profile image61
      victornelsonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)