jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense earnings below average I think?

1. nelson soares profile image80
    nelson soaresposted 7 years ago

Adsense earnings below average I think?

I´ve been with hubpages now for 6 months and with 104 written hubs I get an average daily earnings of 40 cents! I think my earnings are below average cause maybe i´m doing some thing wrong. Can anyone help?

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

If your intention is to earn money you have to create Hubs with that goal in mind,

3. lifeisabeach profile image59
    lifeisabeachposted 7 years ago

If these 104 hubs get a total of 10 visitors the earnings are pretty good, if they get 1000 daily visitors it's lousy. But, with all the quality Algarve-hubs you have you should easily be making $10 daily from them alone if they get a few hundred visits daily.

4. Asp52 profile image87
    Asp52posted 7 years ago

i have been hubbing for 3 months with 15 hubs now and i have yet to see any real flow. I am now actively looking through hubpages and the web for new ideas. I have pretty much followed all advice i have been given and hope to see my traffic increase soon... It seems traffic makes earnings

5. Robertbloggert profile image68
    Robertbloggertposted 7 years ago

Not that this is the problem just a thing to check. Make sure your channel in adsense is set to www.hubpages.com and not just one of your hubs I.E. www.hubpages/hub/how-to-whatever.

6. PMS9 profile image74
    PMS9posted 7 years ago

Its all depend on traffic of all your hubs, and quality and the topics of the hub.

7. davidwagar profile image56
    davidwagarposted 7 years ago

i think this is fine with the time period of six months, you will definitely gonna increase your earning with more traffic and quality contents.