jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you feel that people are getting more religious or becoming more evil?

1. profile image47
    RELATUposted 7 years ago

Do you feel that people are getting more religious or becoming more evil?

This is about life in day to day living and the principals concerning religion as it is today.

2. Diane Inside profile image79
    Diane Insideposted 7 years ago

unfortunately, yes to the extremes. It seems that the religious fanatics are becoming more extreme and by the a same token their are some people who decide to be as evil as possible. But in day to day living I'd say people are inherently good religious or not, so overall excepting the people who are extremists, I'd say people are good overall religious or not.

3. Nick B profile image80
    Nick Bposted 7 years ago

Just because someone is not religious does not predispose them to being evil.

I believe in a non-religious philosophy one can live by, which stands on similar ground to the doctrines of the bible, but doesn't rely on believing that there's a God.

I wouldn't do harm to another, but as far as your question is phrased, that would make me evil. I don't agree in that at all.

4. puebloman profile image61
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

Yes I certainly think that the evil of organised religion is increasing, especially among red neck christians

5. ptosis profile image73
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

evil - Evil EVIL!
    The more fractured the culture the less cooperative cohesion there is between people. Religious or not - everybody start getting meaner and meaner.

working