I am now a member of hubpage.How will i make and get my money?

1. mingadasco profile image55
    mingadascoposted 7 years ago

I am now a member of hubpage.How will i make and get my money?

Additional details to your question (optional)

2. onlinecashdigest profile image61
    onlinecashdigestposted 7 years ago

You can earn through Adsense....through the ads hubpages put on your articles or hubs.  If you don't have Adsense account yet go get one at Google.

You can also post links to your affiliate promotions.  Register with Clickbank for an affiliate account, promote their products through your hubs.

Check out this articles for more information:

3. twogroce profile image59
    twogroceposted 7 years ago

I agree you need to register yourself with affilliates such as Google and Amazon. Once you do you will be able to start making money. Keep in mind you may not make much right away as you try to feel things out. Write about subjects you are passionate about. You can also write about subjects that are hot in the media for that day. Cover facts in your hubs and give useful information. When it comes to your title do not be misleading but keep in mind what would make you want to go to that link and read. For an example if you are writing about Multi-vitamins think of something that will catch the eye of the reader like "Mult-Vitamins-Get The Facts Before You Buy" or Multi-vitamins- Are They Really Beneficial?" You get the idea? I am thankful you have come to Hubpages. There are so many good people here. Each of us try to give positive feed back and support to each other, so welcome!