jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Am I already able to earn money from Hubpages just by being a member?

1. Liz Kirsten profile image60
    Liz Kirstenposted 8 years ago

Am I already able to earn money from Hubpages just by being a member?

Sorry, I am very new to this whole world and am a very low-tech kind of person.  Is there something more that I need to do?  Somewhere else I need to sign in to or create an account somewhere?  I appreciate your time and your answer.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image62
    Ultimate Hubberposted 8 years ago

Welcome to HP Liz!

You can earn money from HubPages, but unfortunately not by just being a member. You will have to write QUALITY hubs to earn money. Ads displayed on your hubs are from Adsense, Amazon and EBay. In order to earn from these advertisements, you need to become a member of these services. Becoming an EBay member might be difficult for you though.

Suggestion: Before applying for Adsense and other Ad networks, it is better if you have written some 10 or so hubs.

3. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 8 years ago

You need to sign up for affiliate programs like google adsense, kontera, amazon. After that you need to write hubs and then have to input affiliate settings in your account. Make sure you have your own blog so that it gets easy to get accepted by affiliate programs like amazon, kontera and google adsense.

4. angela_michelle profile image100
    angela_michelleposted 8 years ago

I actually had a similar question, so I wrote a hub answering this question.  http://hubpages.com/hub/How-do-you-get- … r-hubpages There are a lot more hubs out there that give you tips and stuff to better make money as well! So do a little search once you get your affiliate accounts set up with google.com/adsense, kontera, and amazon are also good sites to use as well. I have not yet figured out how to use ebay.

5. retellect profile image72
    retellectposted 8 years ago

You have to have an Adsense, Amazon, Kontera, Ebay or any combination of what I listed. I recommend you sign up for google adsense so that you get paid when people click the ads displayed on your Hubs.

You earn money on Hubpages from the ads displayed in your Hubs, I recommend reading this: http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties

Remember to read hubs that give advice on the best ways of making money and ask questions in the forums. There are many hubbers here with vast knowledge of earning on this site, just prod us hard enough and we'll give in!

6. Shakespril profile image61
    Shakesprilposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!

You need to have affiliate programs to start earning...

working