This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it possible to give google adsense a payee name that is not mine and give my

1. K Kiss profile image80
    K Kissposted 7 years ago

Is it possible to give google adsense a payee name that is not mine and give my own postal address?

since i don't have a foreign account Will I be able to draw money from the check by doing so?

2. gqgirl profile image82
    gqgirlposted 7 years ago

I don't think that you can. but that would be a question to ask google.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

To do so would be a violation of the AdSense terms of service, which would give Google grounds to terminated your account permanently.

4. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

No.  Google, as a corporate "creature of the state" has to abide by New World Order laws.  These are contained in money laundering, homeland security, "financial privacy" (non-privacy) laws, and many other laws.  The object is not to prevent terrorism or drug traffic, but to make sure that they can track every penny of your earnings and that you pay every penny of tax your rulers demand on your paltry $5.18 of earnings.  Sieg Heil!

working