jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has anyone made a profit using the affiliate programs? Im not trying to make a l

1. HealthFreak31 profile image56
    HealthFreak31posted 7 years ago

Has anyone made a profit using the affiliate programs? Im not trying to make a living off of...

them or anything lol, just thought it would be fun to make a few bucks every week or two

2. TwO1FouR profile image61
    TwO1FouRposted 7 years ago

From what I've been learning over the past few weeks it can take 6 months to a year to see your first paycheck.

Everything has to do with the quality of your articles and the amount of traffic you can bring in from backlinking and such.

I'm new at this as well and learned quite of few things. I would suggest to read some articles on hubpages tutorials so you can try to learn all the specifics.

Good luck

3. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 7 years ago

As you've only been on the HubPages site for about 22 hours, it's a bit early to start seeing earnings.  You have to be realistic about these things, and put in the work to make quality Hubs.

Do I make a profit?  Does paying my rent with my Hub earnings fit your definition of profitable?

4. David 470 profile image84
    David 470posted 7 years ago

I think this article will open your eyes on a realistic level. Having quality content, quantity also helps, traffic, and make sure it is not copied or inappropriate then you have potential. Of course you say you don't want to make a living off of it so your goals will be different.

http://hubpages.com/hub/My-Hubpages-AdS … -Disclosed

working