jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

All About My Dad's Heart Attack

1. Dale Mazurek profile image62
    Dale Mazurekposted 8 years ago

First off I would like to say thank you to all the people who wished me well after hearing about my dad's heart attack.

I promised I would write a hub about it. Well I finally got the courage to finish it today.  I wouldn't normally post a link here but I thought this time it would be okay.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Heart-Attack-I- … Given-Back

If admin feels they need to snip the link I understand because rules are rules.

Dale

1. Army Infantry Mom profile image61
      Army Infantry Momposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Dale,..Your one of the most sincere people I have met here and I can't see them deleating your link. You have followed all the rules, and asked when you wer'nt sure about the rules. This hub about your dad's heart attack and isn't about getting clicks, its about informing everyone on an update that everyone has asked for. I've been gone for a few days and I did'nt know he had one,..you all will be in my prayers.

Dale Mazurekposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You are one of those people that I hope to be able to chat with for a long time to come on the internet.  Thanks for the kind words.

Dale

1. Army Infantry Mom profile image61
          Army Infantry Momposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I consider us friends, and that's what friends do,...(Big Hug's)

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Thank you Dale and my best for your dad. smile

Dale Mazurekposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I am really the one that needs to be saying thank you over and over for so many things including the great people of HubPages.

3. Dale Mazurek profile image62
    Dale Mazurekposted 8 years ago

I never do this and I'm sorry for bumping this.  I just want to make sure it's around for my dad to see when we go down to his place at the end of the week.  I want him to see there are great people on the internet that care.

Dale

working