How can I boost my hubs and increase its traffic within the hubpages?

1. blackhatworld profile image55
    blackhatworldposted 7 years ago

How can I boost my hubs and increase its traffic within the hubpages?

2. urs_dipak profile image58
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

You can write quality hubs and unique and new content and content that benefits readers to improve the traffic.

3. profile image0
    Richard Stephenposted 7 years ago

As urs_dipak said, writing quality hubs with unique content is probably the most important thing you can do to draw traffic.  Be sure that you enter tags on your hubs with keywords and phrases that will find your hub when people search for them.  If you have more than one hub in a category, you can include a link to the related hub to encourage readers to read it.

It is also a good idea to read other people's hubs and leave genuine comments.  I know that I will visit the profiles of people that visit my hubs and frequently end up reading some of theirs.  Likewise, participation in forum discussions and answering other hubbers' questions are a good way to raise your profile and draw traffic to your hubs.

Search engines will eventually find and index your hubs and you will also get traffic that way.  Be patient, it takes time to build up a good flow of traffic.  Good luck on Hubpages!

working