jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Google Adsense Multiple Channel Tracking?

1. 53061986 profile image57
    53061986posted 7 years ago

Google Adsense Multiple Channel Tracking?

A while ago I made a Google Adsense account with Blogger, and then I used the "Publisher ID" in Affiliate settings in my Hub account to link my Hubs to Google Adsense. Problem was, the tracking for all my Hubs was under the URL of the old Blogger blog and I wanted it to be individual. So I removed the Blogger channel(URL) and created a new one called hubpages.com. My problem now is that when I click on reports for hubpages.com, there's a message telling me something about "multiple tracking". So, it's there a way to fix it? Or maybe it will take some time to update the new URL?

2. profile image47
    i200908posted 7 years ago

No, there is no update for this funtion.

3. NoRR4Me profile image81
    NoRR4Meposted 7 years ago

Maybe putting things back the way they were before and setting up  URL channels for each hub will get rid of the message.

I wrote a hub on how to set up individual URL channels to track exact clicks and earnings on each individual hub. Here's the link if you want to check it out. 

http://hubpages.com/hub/Track-Individua … ep-By-Step

4. Tracy McGrath profile image61
    Tracy McGrathposted 5 years ago

you know I am not savy in these things, though a lot of my friends think I am, cause I am always trying to help them out.  But I do know this has always helped me.  Phillipians 4:13  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

working