jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to improve your hub score?

1. mdscoggins profile image84
    mdscogginsposted 7 years ago

How to improve your hub score?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

There's a lot of advice on this topic if you just take the time to look around for it.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Boosting-HubScores

3. Charles K. profile image70
    Charles K.posted 7 years ago

Well, aside from providing hubs with good content, being active on the site's community features can help. I started commenting on other people's hubs, answering questions (like I'm doing here), asking questions (like you're doing here), and getting a little involved in the Hubpages forums, and I started to see my hubscore rising. Try some of these things and I bet your's will, too.

4. profile image0
    Always Greenerposted 7 years ago

Write a review on a topic that a lot of people would want to read about, and research thoroughly first to ensure that its a good read.

5. Tusitala Tom profile image65
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

One fairly quick way to do it I've found (after taking the advice of a more experienced Hubber) is to put a number of your lower ranking Hubs on the "Not Published" list.   For example: supposing you have 60 hubs up, ranging from having a top score of, say, 78, and a bottom score of 50.   Let's say you have ten or fifteen hubs that haven't had one hit on them for a week, and only half-a-dozen since it was posted two months back.   Drop 'em off.   Put them on "Not Published" but hold on to them, so that you can re-publish them later if you wish to.   Doing this is likely to increase your overall personal score.

Closed to reply

working