I don't know how to illustrate my hubs. Is anyone able to help?

1. profile image59
    JBunceposted 7 years ago

I don't know how to illustrate my hubs. Is anyone able to help?

I should add that I don't have my own home computer, so I use library computers to do all my posts, and rarely get to use the same one two days running. So I don't have "files" with photos to access, and it's very difficult to impossible to download software onto a library computer. Is illustrating my hubs under these circumstances even possible, and if so, how would I go about it?

2. Teresa Schultz profile image78
    Teresa Schultzposted 7 years ago

I think you would have to check with the library admin if uploading is allowed.  If it is, and you can't even get photos onto a flash disc, then you would have to upload directly from your digital camera.

If your camera has setting to produce smaller images, set those first, so that you are not uploading very large images.

When on HubPages, and with your camera cable connected to the USB, and selecting to upload photos from "your computer" you would then look for the drive that the camera is connected to ie it may look something like "removable storage" - then select your photo and upload it.

3. NoRR4Me profile image82
    NoRR4Meposted 7 years ago

You can do it easily. All you have to do is set up a free account on one of the free photo sharing sites like Photo Bucket, Flickr, etc.

Then find some free domain pictures from some of the free domain websites (Wikipedia for example).

Then save the free domain pictures to your free Photo Bucket account (or whichever you choose). You do that by right clicking the picture and copying the URL. The instructions might be different depending on which site you use and your browser. 

Lastly, you add a HubPages photo capsule to your hub and choose "Add photo from the web". Paste in the direct URL address where the picture is stored in your Photo Bucket account (or whichever you choose), load it and save your photo capsule.

By the way, if you don't want to set up your own account. Some people will let you use their Flickr pictures and direct link to them.