jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Hi hubbers, I have a question. I see where a lot of you are using google adsense

1. ladyt11 profile image71
    ladyt11posted 7 years ago

Hi hubbers, I have a question. I see where a lot of you are using google adsense with your hubs...

for earnings. I set up an account also with adsense and for the first couple of days there were ads on my sites. Now I can't sign in to adsense and I keep getting the message "invalid sign in, application  associated with and unapproved account. Did anyone else have this problem? If so can you please help me!

2. Padmanabang profile image56
    Padmanabangposted 7 years ago

I Think your adsense account may rejected for the reasons below.
    You may not have your own domain, Otherwise the account details with adsense and the domain registered details may be differ.

3. parliament profile image59
    parliamentposted 7 years ago

1. Make sure you read the guidelines and follow them!

2. One account per adress. google will send you a postcard with a code to verify.

3. you need your own domain.

4. all details have to be correct.

5. repeat no' 1...

goodluck!

4. HEATHERH91 profile image73
    HEATHERH91posted 7 years ago

I have heard that you have to have a domain now. This was not the case when I started.  You can get a domain for little as a 1.99  and the hosting as low as $4.25 per month. Go ahead a create a small website on something you can write good material for and you should be able to get your Google Adsense account going.

Good Luck

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-make-mon … rk-at-home

5. wilderness profile image98
    wildernessposted 7 years ago

If you need a domain now it is pretty new.  I signed up just 2 months ago with nothing but HP.  Or are you trying to sign up with adwords?  That DOES take a domain.

6. fyxer profile image59
    fyxerposted 7 years ago

when i sign up you never need your own domain i don't know if that has changed, you also need to read  and follow the terms and conditions of google adsense--good luck

Closed to reply

working