jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How exactly can you make alot of money on here with google adsense?

1. Hannahbana profile image54
    Hannahbanaposted 7 years ago

How exactly can you make alot of money on here with google adsense?

Do you have any tips on how I could make more money quicker perhaps? It would really help.

2. bettanywire profile image57
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

You can earn money from adsense by allowing them to display their ads of text into your site, in this case your are helping Google in advertising such ad then Google pay you the percentage of what they earn.

3. harrist profile image60
    harristposted 7 years ago

don't forget to implement SEO in every hubs that you have, so you can targeting expensive keywords and make more money at least your Adsense value will increase from $5 to $50 per click, because having a lot traffic doesn't mean you will get decent incomes from hubpages but if you targeting expensive keyword then you'll get satisfy incomes, even if your hub traffic very poor :-)

4. Sullen91 profile image78
    Sullen91posted 7 years ago

I wrote over 10,000 words and spent a few dozen hours on my hubs, and I have earned nothing.

I can submit 150 words for $1.70, by summarizing some concept, at ANOTHER website.

I won't make another hub -- at least not until I see that's it worthwhile; that could be years, or it could be never.

5. mainstreetcm profile image58
    mainstreetcmposted 7 years ago

It's all a numbers game with your hubs. The more you have the better opportunity to make more money. For example lets say you work diligently on setting up 200 hubs and get your adsense code rocking on all of them. For the sake of this argument we are going to assume that you get just 50 page views each month for each of your hubs (on average).

This means that for the month you would be looking at 10,000 page views. With just a 2% CTR and a pretty average CPC of 30 cents you wold be looking at $60 per month--with zero costs, making all of that profit. That's a cell phone or utility bill paid for.

It is important to remember that Adsense is not the only way to make money on hubpages. You should sign up for an Amazon Associates account and always-always promote related products in your hubs.

working