jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Most of my hubs are ranked 1/10 in google. How can I improve the page rank?

1. A_K profile image77
    A_Kposted 7 years ago

Most of my hubs are ranked 1/10 in google. How can I improve the page rank?

2. lisabeaman profile image82
    lisabeamanposted 7 years ago

Sorry, I don't know the answer to this... but how do you know what your google page rank is?

3. mainstreetcm profile image61
    mainstreetcmposted 7 years ago

Good afternoon,

You can increase the page rank of your individual hub by building links to it from high page ranking websites. I say to your individual hub, as the hubpages homepage is currently a PR6 and is passing some of that link "juice" down to your individual page.

Bottom line is the more high page rank links you can build pointing to your hub the better chance it has of a PR increase on the next update.

4. drvosjeca profile image61
    drvosjecaposted 7 years ago

i agree with mainstreetcm... Like every other web site hubs too need some SEO work.

5. fibo777 profile image60
    fibo777posted 7 years ago

Try to attract as many visitors as you can. My channel on Youtube does not have many backlinks, but now it has 4 page rank. Actually I started building backlinks to it when it was already 4 in ranking. The channel has been around 1 year. So, the more people come the better your page rank will be. It is more about visitors than back linking.And do not worry too much about page ranking. You could find lots of 1-2 ranked websites and webpages on the first pages of google.