jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

New to Hubpages- I need your help!

1. spidergirl364 profile image55
    spidergirl364posted 8 years ago

Hey i've written a few articles and I want to know what people think.  What they like, what they dont like, what I can improve on, etc.  Just dont be too harsh please ^^;

2. Pamda Man profile image52
    Pamda Manposted 8 years ago

Your hub on self-confidence attracted me. It's quite nice but I think you could add a lot more information on it. Hope that helped!

Panda Man

spidergirl364posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, thanks! smile  I try to make my hubs as long as I can...its kind of hard but ill keep trying!

3. Pamda Man profile image52
    Pamda Manposted 8 years ago

Cool.

4. Will Apse profile image92
    Will Apseposted 8 years ago

Your self confidence hub is pretty well written, nice and clear with a couple of appealing photos but you could open it out a bit more. This would make it more appealing to readers and also to search engines and give you a better chance of being read.

I think forums are the best place to research these sorts of personal health issues.If you go to google and search for self confidence, select 'options' then click 'forums' you get 250,000 forum results dealing with the subject.

This is a quick way to see what people are thinking about a subject at any particular time. It helps you to give a wider view of approaches to tackling a problem and it also gives you some links to pass on. Search engines like you to give a few links (5 is reckoned a good number).

If you go to youtube you will also find thousands of videos on the subject. If you add one or two to your page it will give your visitors a better experience. It will also help you keep visitors longer and this will be a big tick from search engines, who will promote your page accordingly.

To be absolutely honest I wouldn't expect too many visitors to the self confidence hub from search engines because it is such a competitive subject. This may or may not be important to you at the moment.

If you want visitors (and money) from hubpages the advise on finding a fantastic topic for your hub on the 'hub challenge' page is pretty helpful.

http://blog.hubpages.com/2009/07/how-to … hub-topic/

spidergirl364posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Wow, thanks, that REALLY helped me! Thanks for the advice!

5. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Welcome to HubPages. smile lots of wonderful authors and great team, who will help anytime you ask.

working