jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how do i get traffic and earn some money?

1. Varun S Thind profile image55
    Varun S Thindposted 7 years ago

how do i get traffic and earn some money?

i know i have 8 hubs but how do i get more money with traffic?

2. profile image0
    TheJigginsposted 7 years ago

Create more hubs. discover a niche market that isn't flooded with information and start creating original, informative and/or popular topics on that subject.  Research the best keywords and tags to place in your hubs.  Create back links to your page, use RSS Feeds.  There are tons of ways to increase traffic.  You could also sign up for Amazon.com 's associate program and make money of recommending products relevant to your hub topics.

There are also dozens upon dozens of hubs with information on this subject, if you were to type the exact question you asked into the search bar, you would find a treasure trove of hubs designed to help you make money with hubpages.

3. jasoncox83 profile image74
    jasoncox83posted 7 years ago

You may want to begin by reading the Hub tutorials, then posing a more detailed question. This I am afraid is too broad to really answer without creating about 30 hubs to explain it. Check around though there are plenty of current hubs on this topic as well.

4. David Stone profile image72
    David Stoneposted 7 years ago

Write good, well-researched hubs, relate your titles to Google keyword searches and sprinkle the keywords generously throughout your articles. That's the simple way, and there are many available tutorials and hub articles in which the experienced offer their expertise generously.

5. Sterling Carter profile image75
    Sterling Carterposted 7 years ago

There are many things you can do that will help you get traffic. All of the responses are right.

One of the biggest things is keyword research. But do not stop there.

You need to spread the word so to speak. I have written a couple of articles about this topic. They are short and informative but by no means are they the final word. There is much more to it than just that. 

You can read this article about why you should tweet your hubs.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Do-You-Tweet-Yo … -Heres-Why

If you are unfamiliar with SEO'ing then you should also read this article as well.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Getting-Your-Hu … -Community

I hope this is of some help to you.

Plus there is much more on this topic in the tutorial as well as from many experienced and successful HUbbers.

Happy Hubbing