jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Don't you hate getting a good idea for a Hub, while driving or doing something t

1. Sweetsusieg profile image85
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

Don't you hate getting a good idea for a Hub, while driving or doing something that you can't

immediately write it down.....  then you get home and it's forgotten?  Grrrr

2. jasoncox83 profile image73
    jasoncox83posted 7 years ago

I would use a cellphone voice recording, so that don't happen. Thanks to the person who created that function I could kiss em smile

3. JillKostow profile image86
    JillKostowposted 7 years ago

I do it every night before I fall asleep, I am too tired to get up and write it down.  It stinks because the whole thing is written in my head and when I wake up it is gone:(

4. profile image0
    ComputerRewiredposted 7 years ago

YES! Fortunatly I am at my computer when most of the ideas come to my head, go figure.

5. ahorseback profile image59
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

In writing I have found that a pad of paper,  where I can jot down things is good. I have a notebook called 'lines I like' , Im always writing lines or titles........

6. chan0512 profile image61
    chan0512posted 7 years ago

it always happen to me. smile.. usually I just move on.

7. wordsscriber profile image60
    wordsscriberposted 7 years ago

I will get to a safe place and write it down.  I will get up anytime of night to write down an idea.  I tried waiting until the next morning and it will be gone.  Funny how the subconscious mind works.  We give it orders but it select when we get the answers.

8. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Happens to me all the time.. Thanx  Jason that's a good idea.. never thought of that.
    May be you should also try word association that might help.

9. Research Analyst profile image82
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

I agree some of my best ideas come when I am ready to go to sleep at night and I am too tired to document it.