jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

how did you come up with your screenname?

1. cathylynn99 profile image76
    cathylynn99posted 7 years ago

how did you come up with your screenname?

2. WoodsmensPost profile image70
    WoodsmensPostposted 7 years ago

I have been using the screen name for sometime after years ago I started a website and blog that was geared toward a trading post idea so I just continue to use it as a first person poster or writer.

3. CoachJoey profile image74
    CoachJoeyposted 7 years ago

I chose my screen name by using Coach, since I am an Independent Team Beachbody Coach, followed by my first name.

4. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 7 years ago

My first screen name TruckinDr came from me planning to concentrate on writing trucking related hubs. I quickly found that I didn't have anything extremely intriguing hitting my screen from a disdain for the industry I know so well. Thus I switched to my own name and decided to write about anything that just hit me out of the blue.

5. camlo profile image89
    camloposted 7 years ago

I'm lucky to have a relatively unusual name, so it's not a problem to use it in most places as my screen name.

6. Daniel J. Neumann profile image61
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Well, I'm super creative, so I looked at my driver's license for inspiration. Ta-duh!

7. sugz profile image73
    sugzposted 7 years ago

I like to be incognito..
    So I used a pet name from some very dear friends i met from around the world on paltalk 10 years ago, they shortened my nickname to sugz cos it was faster than sayin 'sugar monkey' which was got through being silly when we could have more than one name, cos I'm sweet as sugar, an cheaky as a monkey, but sugz is, well just a lil-bratt and a really fun chik that lives by her cheaky seats wink hehe
    but alas, its a name, one of many, yet my most favourite, and most suitable for a signiature than umm.. nah wont say my other nicknames.. they just wouldn't pass security...

so, for the sake of all those i cared about for so long, and most of them i still do but have lost contact with..
    i kept this name so that maybe if they show up on HP, i'll see them again. and on seeing the name, they'll just know.

8. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

my username is my nickname......I'm 6 feet 8 and think I should be knighted for that (i have heard people been knighted for sillier things)....so i knighted myself and now BOW AND KISS MY RING....or something

9. ahostagesituation profile image79
    ahostagesituationposted 7 years ago

Hi there Cathylynn...I think I was buzzed responding to things last night, and put this answer in  the wrong place, it came up in my question box. I use ahostagesituation because that's what writing is for me.  I think pretty much all forms of creativity can be a hostage situation.  It's hard to do much else when you're really feeling whatever it is that makes us create things.  Thanks for asking.