jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

WHAT MAKE THE HUB PAGES BEST THAN THE OTHERS?

1. urs_dipak profile image58
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

WHAT MAKE THE HUB PAGES BEST THAN THE OTHERS?

2. nicregi profile image77
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

I love the easy to use capsules smile

I find it easier to get listed at google

3. lex123 profile image65
    lex123posted 7 years ago

Initially I was not happy with the hub modules. But once I started writing more hubs and learned more about them it has become very easy to use. Now I love the modules a lot. 

Another thing what I like about hubpages is that, as and when we get the ideas we can write the hubs and keep them in unpublished mode until they are ready for publishing, by just pressing one button.

Also we can edit the page easily any number of times, even after publishing and just by pressing one button again the changes take place.

Monetization is also easy.

4. Sweetsusieg profile image83
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

I love the face that we can edit our work.  I write on another site and once it's published it done. If I happen to notice an error, such as a typo or any of the numerous things, I have to write a letter and ask someone else to fix it. 

On Hubpages I can write about anything I want, even if it's just to keep my mind working.  It is welcoming for new Hubbers in this way to get the feel of writing, what is good what is bad and then once they get the hang of it can go back and change their original Hub if they wish.

The forums are extremely helpful as well. If you need an experienced Hubber to answer a specific question, almost any time, day or night someone is on to answer it.  The same goes for the answer section.

The comment section at the bottom of the Hubs allows the writers to know if they are doing a good job at writing as well.  And helps to create more Hubs, with some of the comments alone.

working