jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

why do people take the "comments" off?

1. Mom Kat profile image80
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

why do people take the "comments" off?

There have been a number of hubs which I have read where there is no comments section.  Why do hubbers remove this box?
    I think it is important to keep the comments box available to not only hear from your readers, but because it is a valuable tool in helping you understand how to better your future hubs.

2. junglejuiced profile image60
    junglejuicedposted 7 years ago

I think some people remove comment boxes because if there are no comments left it may look like a hub has low traffic. It may be a marketing ploy to not let people know how well the hub is doing or how interactive it is.

I agree with you that comments help further a hub and create interaction and feedback.

3. LSKing profile image78
    LSKingposted 7 years ago

I was wondering the same thing this morning when I wanted to leave a " thank you " comment for the wonderful information that this particular hubber provided.

I ended up going to his profile and decided to " follow " and then leave fan mail. Now I'm thinking that the comments were left off to get people to visit their profile.

4. nicregi profile image75
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

Self preference and some might not have any comments yet!

5. profile image0
    maddy757posted 7 years ago

may be some topics are just meant to be read without any reviews or feedbacks

working