jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do you get started what topics are good ones?

1. CBM1987 profile image70
    CBM1987posted 7 years ago

How do you get started what topics are good ones?

Just trying to figure out what type of hubs people enjoy I write poetry a lot! Started trying short stories and stuff as well just want to see how to get more to read my stuff ^_^

2. EatLovePray profile image57
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

Well, I just started using HubPages, but at first you should write about things you feel comfortable writing. You should write your poetry on this site. I'm sure you will get viewers! I would be interested in reading your hubs as well. smile

3. abhijeet4800 profile image80
    abhijeet4800posted 7 years ago

Topic selection...totally depends on what interests you more ..i mean do you want money ..or you want to write something which is close to your heart......poems , short stories generally doesn't get much of a traffic ..hubs about product reviews, movies, fashion, celebrity..etc drive more traffic....

I m not here for money ..I am more interested in writing articles pertaining to HR...you can also follow your heart....

4. drvosjeca profile image59
    drvosjecaposted 7 years ago

like they said, it is up to you to select topic you like and are familiar with. This way you are giving more informations about yourself and having easyer job writing this stuff...

5. CBM1987 profile image70
    CBM1987posted 7 years ago

Thank you guys you've been helpful and yea I think I'll stick to my shorts and poetry its what I enjoy the most smile

6. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

write about what you know topics that intrest you theres alot of peopple on hubpages im sure you will intrest someone

7. goldenpath profile image72
    goldenpathposted 7 years ago

Try out Google Keyword Tool.  That will give you a sense of what's popular.

8. danielleantosz profile image73
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

I would stick to what you are interested in, and try writing tutorials with good pictures.