jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

why are my hubs being removed?

1. profile image47
    sobkowichposted 7 years ago

why are my hubs being removed?

I've created 4 new hubs over the weekend, and all of them have been "up-published". Why? what is wrong with the reviews I've created for these products?

2. trafford profile image37
    traffordposted 7 years ago

Go to the dashboard of your account, you will get know what happened with  your hubs, mostly if you content is copied or duplicated, if you put so many links to 1 website, if your content seems overlay spamming or marketing oriented, then hubpages removed the indexing of your hub, but not delete from your main account, you can again edit it to make it live.

3. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

This is what HP says

HubPages will never actually delete your Hubs, they unpublish  for violations of TOS, but they are still available to you under your statistics page. All of your Hubs may be unpublished at once if there is a pattern of violations, or if your account is banned.

If you have had warnings and continued to do the same you may be banned.
    Make sure you read up the terms of use  in help and edit your hubs accordingly and republish them.

Are you by any chance writing in languages other than English or transliterating them???

4. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

Here is an advise from experience....don't try to publish anymore till you have contacted hp customer care or hopefully find out what you did wrong.....if you get booted out.....your gone for good....fix it if you like been here

5. profile image52
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

I'd go 2 the helpboard 2 learn y. I tried last nite 2 make my 1'st hub, but as b4, there's just way 2 much red tape. I'd found starting out 2 b a waste of time, it's just nor worth it. I find the page features greyed out a yway on a mobile ph.

6. Maddie Ruud profile image79
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

Only one of your hubs has ever been moderated, and you then deleted said hub yourself.  I see 4 published hubs under your account, and 0 unpublished hubs.