jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is the best way to get followers on Hubpages?

1. milesofjazz profile image61
    milesofjazzposted 7 years ago

What is the best way to get followers on Hubpages?

2. jstankevicz profile image84
    jstankeviczposted 7 years ago

(1) Beef up your profile to let possible readers know about you and your interests and writing topics.

(2) Participate in the community. Make comments, answer questions, ask questions. This will put your ID and link to your profile in front of hubpage readers. Often they will click your profile link and check you out and checkout your hubs.

(3) Work on the quality of everything you post at hubpages. If you write interesting comments and content you will will attract readers and followers.

3. DStettler profile image59
    DStettlerposted 7 years ago

jstankevicz has it all right there for you. I'm new so my advice on the subject might not hold as much weight, but I think it would be a good idea. That idea being to post it on a facebook or myspace page. Get your friends to join you. Maybe even have them put a plug up for you on their pages.

4. EatLovePray profile image56
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

Interact with others, become their fan, answer questions, ask questions.. write good content in your hubs..!

5. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

hope those that make time to read it will rate it and make time to lovely messages.......and at least click ads

6. svarun profile image78
    svarunposted 7 years ago

Go and follow others. Many people will follow you back.

7. SteveoMc profile image73
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

Write quality hubs, follow people you like, read a lot, comment on all you read, and participate in the forums.

working