jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you read and comment on the hubs of those you follow?

1. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Do you read and comment on the hubs of those you follow?

2. EatLovePray profile image55
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

Yes, I do! If the title and topic interests me...I'm in for a good read!

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image62
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Not always. Sometimes, when I find the title interesting enough to read. And if I have something to say after reading I'll comment.

4. fucsia profile image59
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

I always read the hubs of the people who I follow and if I have something to say or if they are particularly interesting, I write a comment

5. profile image0
    selrachposted 7 years ago

I read most of the hubs from the hubbers I follow,but I only comment I have really enjoyed the hub and not just for commentings sake

6. timorous profile image82
    timorousposted 7 years ago

Well of course..that's the whole point of following a hubber.  I still pick and choose what to read and comment on, of course.

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

I try to but sometimes there hubs just dont strike intrest to me

8. telltale profile image76
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

I will look at the hubs' titles once notified that they are published. If I find it may interest me, will go into it to see if the content is as interesting as the title depicts, if not, may not complete reading the hub.  Will leave a comment only if a comment is warranted.

9. Dr Sharon Schuetz profile image60
    Dr Sharon Schuetzposted 7 years ago

Although I'm just getting started with this hub thing, I enjoy reading most of the hubs I follow. Sometimes I leave a comment, but at other times I don't. Then I generally think about it for a while and go back and write something. I love comments on mine, so I'm sure they do too.

10. EmmaMedu profile image79
    EmmaMeduposted 7 years ago

I read the hubs from the hubbers I follow if they interest me, because people sometimes write about various topics.
    I comment if I need to write something and comment, not just for comment's sake.

working