jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

"Unacceptable site content"account declined. anybody please help me about google

1. Rabia Sajjad profile image57
    Rabia Sajjadposted 7 years ago

"Unacceptable site content"account declined.
    anybody please help me about google adsense???

2. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Which site?  What kind of content?  Review your site and review the requirements that AdSense states, then compare.

3. damianmsk profile image55
    damianmskposted 7 years ago

what site?
    google doesn't approve websites with adult content, torrents, iframe-based content, ...
    You should review your website content and also read carefully the Google terms and conditions..

4. vinividivici profile image59
    vinividiviciposted 7 years ago

Would you share the url, here? Then answering will be easy for me.

5. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Simple, that Google's way of refusing applicants from Asian countries. Doesnot matter whether you have unacceptable content or not.
    The expect you to wait for six months and then process your application based on your content value to them!
    Best wishes, get  the other affiliate approvals and work from there!

6. maheshpatwal profile image73
    maheshpatwalposted 7 years ago

Saw you beautiful hubs.... since they are only 2 weeks old i have very much doubt that your sites will be accepted by google at this stage. Suggest you to keep writing this kind of good  stuff and start promoting them ..... then apply after 3-4 months..... they will not have any reason to  reject your request..... There is a six month operational clause for indian and chinese hubbers , not very sure whether that applies to pakistan as well. However it is not mentioned in there adsense website.

working