jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

About how many articles we submit until we start receiving earnings from Google

1. Ipeoney profile image81
    Ipeoneyposted 7 years ago

About how many articles we submit until we start receiving earnings from Google adsense and Ebay

2. vagabund profile image57
    vagabundposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure how long you are on the internet, and how much you are aware of the facts about Adsense. In order to receive any click or see any revenues, you should focus on your goals to get more traffic. You can make 1 unique article and receive huge amount of traffic and see result. It's really depends what are you focus on. I'd suggest you to go on hot topics @ Alexa or hot trend in Google to see what people search for. If you have knowledge about one or several subject create hub and keep get involved around the community. More you are involved your traffic will increase . It really depends on your personal involvement and effort you are willing to put to work.
    Good Luck!

3. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

It is not about numbers, it is about how much impact you make with your articles, research is the key, keywords , SEO all need to be taken into account if you want to start earning soon! Best wishes and welcome to HubPages!

4. incomeguru profile image97
    incomeguruposted 7 years ago

I could remember vividly, when i first started hubbing with just 6 hubs in 2 months, i made $5.21.

working