jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you find comments useful on your hubs?

1. DStettler profile image60
    DStettlerposted 7 years ago

Do you find comments useful on your hubs?

A lot of comments just seem to be saying things like "good job". Do we just like to see comments or do you find them useful?

2. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

It lets you know in a way that you have done something right.it just say a little and not a lot.I think more is added depending on the hub.

3. I am DB Cooper profile image56
    I am DB Cooperposted 7 years ago

Absolutely. Most of the comments I see are actually useful to me, including ones that make corrections on errors I made, which is always appreciated.

4. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

I may not be in total agreement with you on this, most of the comments are discussions, they are pretty useful and insightful. I feel most if not all comments are a value addition to the page.

5. Heuchera profile image78
    Heucheraposted 7 years ago

Yes.  The "good job" comments are encouraging. I wish there were more comments, especially on the recipes.  I would love to hear about how people have experimented with them.

6. jdflom profile image77
    jdflomposted 7 years ago

Some are more useful than others, but like Heuchera mentioned, even the "good job" is encouraging.

Also, Heuchera, if you read this, I will try your recipes over the next few weeks and will be happy to leave you feedback.

7. ZarkoZivkovic profile image76
    ZarkoZivkovicposted 7 years ago

Although a good hub is encouraging by some standards it is almost an equivalent to SPAM comments guys.

C'mon, everyone can go around posting great hub on each hub they see, does that add any value to the hub or your work?

If you are going to post a comment make it useful and make it reflect on the topic. You can add good hub or great hub in there as well, but don't just write good hub and continue, that comment is useless!

8. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

Yes! Often I find the topic for my next Hub in one of the comments made by others. I also welcome the varied points of view from others, which can also provide me with a new topic to write on.

Closed to reply

working