jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Please give me top 10 Affiliate programs like Google Adsense

1. Petroley profile image60
    Petroleyposted 7 years ago

Please give me top 10 Affiliate programs like Google Adsense

2. alinu profile image61
    alinuposted 7 years ago

Here are some of the best, listed for your convenience:
       1. AdBrite
       2. Bidvertiser
       3. Infolinks
       4. Chitika
       5. Clicksor
       6. AdToll
       7. Exit Junction
       8. Yahoo Publisher Network
       9. Target Point
      10. Fastclick
      11. Clickadd
      12. CJ.com

Hope that I got to help you,

3. Petroley profile image60
    Petroleyposted 7 years ago

thank you for taking time and answer my question

4. stacies29 profile image74
    stacies29posted 7 years ago

Start Your Own Internet Wireless Superstore For FREE.  Get more info @ http://www.newcells4u.com/affiliate/

5. Greenblood profile image68
    Greenbloodposted 5 years ago

There seems to be some confusion here. Google adsense and google affiliate are two different programs.
    Alinu's answer mostly contain CPC or CPM advertising programs (Eg. adbrite, Bidvertiser) and they are alternative for Google adsense.
    Commission Junctions, CPA way, shareasale are some of the affiliate programs. Google has google affiliate program now. In affiliate program you get money/commission if you make a sale.
    There are other method of advertising now. Eg. Cost per lead, cost per action where there is no direct expenditure to our web site visitors. Commonly program sign ups, surveys and tool bar installation are the tasks.
    I have tried most of these. Now I have realized that if we have a google adsense and google affiliate account, we need not to waste our time on other affiliate or adverting programs.
    But many use amazon, e-bay and chtika along with google.

6. profile image52
    John Floodposted 3 years ago

I started using a New program that sells Technical Education in Advanced Marketing & Sales. Pay out is $25 monthly and more. Reference: http://www.TechEduAMS.com/