Hello Rose, I'm trying to update my profile on hubpages and was wondering how to

1. Entourage_007 profile image86
    Entourage_007posted 7 years ago

Hello Rose, I'm trying to update my profile on hubpages and was wondering how to imbed links...

I was wondering how you imbedded the links to your articles in a text form.  I'm sure this really helps in terms of pagerank due to the fact that you are increasing backlinks on a highly reputable website like hubpages.

I apologize for not reciprocating to your hubs lately, and hopefully I have not lost you as a friend on hubpages.  Thank you for your support so far and I hope life is treating you well.  Have a great Day and Thanks again!

2. Maddie Ruud profile image79
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

I'm not Rose, but I can help you figure out how to anchor links within your text capsules.  Check out this helpful video tutorial: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HubPages/ … 0326123244

PS> For future reference, the Q&A section isn't really meant for conversational posts to just one user.  Next time, use the contact link on his or her profile to contact him/her directly.

3. Rose West profile image81
    Rose Westposted 7 years ago

Hi Entourage, thanks for the question! Maddie Ruud has provided a link to a great video that can probably answer your question better than I can. If you need any more help, feel free to write me a message smile

I've had a busy summer myself and am just getting back to hubpages after a long break... so I'll be reading some of your hubs soon!

~Rose

working