I had a notice that I had too many links, so I deleted one. But please, what is

1. profile image51
    picture=1000wordsposted 7 years ago

I had a notice that I had too many links, so I deleted one.  But please, what is the rule on this?

I intended to link folks to specific greeting cards at GCU which are an example of what I am teaching about photography and writing on my hub.
    So is there a rule against too many links?  Or to too many links to the same company?  Or is there a required word count between each time I give a link?

2. SteveoMc profile image74
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

Purely promotional offers and Hubs designed only to promote other sites or businesses are not allowed. In particular, the following actions are likely to get your Hubs identified as overly promotional:

linking repeatedly to the same site within a Hub or across many Hubs

including links to a page that contains largely the same content as your Hub

linking to products or services unrelated to a Hub's content

including more than 2 links to any one domain

short "teasers" with links to "read more" at another site

including promotional links on content that is unoriginal (i.e. not exclusive to HubPages); promotional links can only be included on content that is exclusive to HubPages

linking to the same domain in the body of the text AND in an RSS feed

Please note that promotional links are links that you have any interest in promoting (your blog, your Website, affiliate offers, etc.). Links to well-known Web resources which you don't have any personal interest in (like Wikipedia, news sites, encyclopedias, open directories, etc.) are exempt from this limitation.

3. triosol profile image58
    triosolposted 7 years ago

Hub which created to just promote other website without any unique content will not be allowed.