jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When your hubrank falls, what do you do?

1. vinividivici profile image59
    vinividiviciposted 7 years ago

When your hubrank falls, what do you do?

2. Youngcurves19 profile image60
    Youngcurves19posted 7 years ago

If your talking about your hubscore. That doesn't matter there are plenty of great hubbers who have lower scores because they don't write it according to hubpages standards! Don't worry about that and continue doing what you do

3. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Hub score below 40 work on it, tweak it up,  hubber score below 75, work some more,  for your hubs are still no follow and you need to keep afloat at 75 or more . A couple of good hubs will do the job, participate in the forums and comment on other hubbers hubs and you will do well for yourself! Best wishes!

4. pintails7886 profile image76
    pintails7886posted 7 years ago

also the more hubs you crank out lower your score until you get some readers and comment on it. Yesterday I had a score of 93 today 87 or 88, not that my hubs suck, I just made a few today that haven't gotten my average traffic flow yet. Sometimes on the weekends people are busy with other things you know. Also a lot of it is a popularity contest, there are some people on hubpages that have a group of lackeys and they only let people they agree with keep their comments up, and when you comment on that hub, they get to keep your score and still delete your post. Their hubs usually are not that great, they just get a lot of opposing comments and delete them. Sure you can take pride in some accolades and good scores, but at the end of the day, what are they really,just numbers you can't spend them or anything. and the more people you follow the more will follow you there are great hubbers here, find them follow them they will do the same.

5. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 7 years ago

participating in the forums will help you raise your score as well. Also, answering questions such as the one you posted. smile But it's not that important to have a high hubscore.

working