jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox,which has best user experience?

1. iamalegend profile image74
    iamalegendposted 7 years ago

Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox,which has best user experience?

2. A la carte profile image57
    A la carteposted 7 years ago

For me I find google chrome faster but I like firefox for the add ons and to be honest...familiarity. Both are better than IE, in my opinion.

3. profile image0
    Worldwide Postsposted 7 years ago

I use IE at work but I think the software is not reliable enough. I often have issues and lose the pages I am reading.

I used to rely on firefox a home but it has become slower and slowerlately, maybe because of the various add ons (which are cool though)

I now use google chrome. Efficient, fast, simple. I love the possibility to use the adress bar as the research field. And when chrome jumps, it automatically offers to find all your pages again, which is really cool.

Hope that helps

4. My Auction Empire profile image61
    My Auction Empireposted 7 years ago

They both give great user experience. Google Chrome is a lot faster at the moment, but how this will change over time as they add more to it is another question.

On a daily basis I use Firefox as they have a lot of plugins that I use and need for my business.

But if we are involved in website design, bloging, we should always check what your sites look like in the other browsers, as they can and will look very different.

5. dingdong profile image61
    dingdongposted 7 years ago

Firefox in my opinion, and I love those add-ons

Closed to reply