jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is the use of improving hubkarma?

1. lex123 profile image71
    lex123posted 7 years ago

What is the use of improving hubkarma?

Others can't see our hubkarma like the hubscore. So I'm wondering what is the use of improving our hubkarma.

2. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Hubkarma lifts up your score slightly. It just shows how much you link to other hubbers hubs and keep the traffic within HubPages.
    I does not help you too much because logically speaking it takes traffic away from your hub to another hub if linked to other hubbers  hubs

3. profile image0
    selrachposted 7 years ago

Hubkarma is a good tool for helping other hubbers.
    I think too many hubbers are selfish in the fact that if it does not help them personally they are not interested.

4. dippykitty profile image68
    dippykittyposted 7 years ago

Like others have said, I think the main benefit is to help other hubbers and I guess the 'karma' part is that another hubber will link to your hubs at some point.

5. Bill Manning profile image74
    Bill Manningposted 7 years ago

It also works if you link to your own hubs. So you can boost your hubkarma by linking to your other related hubs. That's a good idea anyway and you don't lose traffic. smile

6. Dublio profile image59
    Dublioposted 7 years ago

The same concept applies to real Karma. You do something for other people, and it will help you in the end. smile

7. profile image0
    images99posted 7 years ago

Nothing to do with hub scores but helps you link-up with community and help hubers find them their related articles.

8. profile image48
    tap09posted 7 years ago

from what I can tell my hubkarma has raised my hubrank. The basic idea is that the more  you link to other peoples hubs the more likely you will get linked to later on or at some point.

9. tritrain profile image83
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

By encouraging and helping us link to other related hubs, we are increasing the "authority" of the hubs, and Hub Pages as a whole.  It's good for us all.

It is a brilliant interlinking tool.