jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

How long does it take you to write a hub?

1. Miranda Fox profile image61
    Miranda Foxposted 7 years ago

How long does it take you to write a hub?

2. mimind profile image58
    mimindposted 7 years ago

It varies but as I write about familer topics the time comes into play in checking facts adding helpful links and images. Granted I am not a pro writer and not figuring on making a profit smile

3. atienza profile image58
    atienzaposted 7 years ago

I can write a personal hub with no research in less than an hour (maybe up to a day). Recently I did a hub that required mostly research and it took me about a week, working on it about an hour a day, tweaking it and what not, adding pictures, checking for accuracy and it still felt rushed. I'm not a professional though either, and I'm very slow and particular about writing.

4. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 7 years ago

Usually a day or two for research and then a few hours to actually write the article.

5. profile image0
    TransScribblerposted 7 years ago

I find that it varies. If I am hunting research and pictures it can take me a couple of days to complete a hub. Hubs that contain my own writings only take an hour or so with finishing touches, pictures from my own collection, etc.

6. SmartAndFun profile image96
    SmartAndFunposted 7 years ago

It varies for me too. Sometimes a few hours. sometimes several days of working on it for an hour or two or three at a time. I'm really good at starting them but not so good at finishing them! I've got 6 that I've started but they've been sitting there for weeks!

7. wilbury4 profile image70
    wilbury4posted 7 years ago

How long is a piece of string?
    Every Hub is individual and the time they take to write is irrelevant.

8. krishubpages123 profile image30
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

Make it well prepared and well presented will get you sometimes, it depends on your ability to do it.

9. John B Badd profile image60
    John B Baddposted 7 years ago

It can take me anywhere from a few hours to a few days depending on the topic and the amount of research I need to do.

10. profile image0
    maddy757posted 7 years ago

If the hub is about my personal experience then an hour or so. Else it usually takes a little bit of research time. At the max 2 weeks or so.

11. nikmaya62 profile image60
    nikmaya62posted 7 years ago

When I have an idea, I immediately write a hub. And then I research for the potential keywords, I include my main potential keyword in my tittle, and in the first and second paragraph. I also share it in the social networks sites using google toolbar plugin, it is easy to be done. It just need 2 - 4 hours.

12. PMS9 profile image74
    PMS9posted 7 years ago

Mostly 2-3 hours is sufficient to write hub content and to upload images and arrange all content in pages. But to collect all information about that topic, it takes 2 to 4 days to me.

If the topic is well known to me then it will be published in just 2-3 hours.

13. Chuck RitenouR profile image72
    Chuck RitenouRposted 7 years ago

On most of my songs, it takes about 30 minutes. The journal, Which Way Is Left In Canada each hub has taken several hours. I wrote it while Bean was driving and its pretty hard read..lol.

working