jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever had a Hub that was just completely unpopular?

1. glenn wallace profile image74
    glenn wallaceposted 7 years ago

Have you ever had a Hub that was just completely unpopular?

What is your worst Hub, the one with only a few pity-page views (and half of those from you checking on it from other computers)? Why do you think it just didn't catch on at all? Learn any lessons from it?

2. zzron profile image57
    zzronposted 7 years ago

Yes I have. I have at least one hub that I can think of that was put on their when I first joined about nine months ago that has never received one comment. I think mainly because it's just too short. See if you can find it and if you do, please leave a comment.

3. Csjun89 profile image68
    Csjun89posted 7 years ago

I have had quite a few of those! Learnt lots of lessons from them though, like finding popular topics and presentation

4. tmbridgeland profile image83
    tmbridgelandposted 7 years ago

Plenty of my Hubs have no comments, even if they are getting page views. A few Hubs get almost no views, but I can see now why not, poor topics, not interesting to anyone but me. One Hub has 4 views in a month. Oh well, I'm new here and still figuring it out. I am wondering why some people get thousands of views.

5. barbergirl28 profile image78
    barbergirl28posted 6 years ago

My lost hub views are from a couple of hubs I did on credit cards and student loans. I think it has a lot to do with the contest that was going on in January. Hubpages was being overloaded with financial hubs because everybody was trying to win the contest. I tried a few but I ran out of unique spins. I also don't think I am very good at the whole tagging thing, and writing about money is way oversaturated.
    The other one that is kind of low is ones that are more personal in nature. What does that tell me... no one cares about my personal business smile
    But I dare anybody to find my lowest viewed hubs! I bet no one can pick them out! Leave a comment and I will let you know if you are right! smile

working