jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

As I am trying to get started here any words of wisdom? Suggestions? Hints?

1. roadrunner0924 profile image60
    roadrunner0924posted 7 years ago

As I am trying to get started here any words of wisdom?  Suggestions?  Hints?

2. KristenGrace profile image59
    KristenGraceposted 7 years ago

Depends on what you are trying to achieve... Remember to make yourself happy first... The rest usually falls into place.  Write from your heart and about what you actually care about, or else it will be too much like "work." smile

3. profile image0
    Rookie70posted 7 years ago

Just do what I do, browse hubpages for topics, or just simply look at other hub topics already written, and use the same topic, but just be original in your material. Every writer has their own unique style, and so do you. I really enjoy using ohter people's topics, it helps me especially when I have writer's block.

4. Austinstar profile image87
    Austinstarposted 7 years ago

Write what you know. Use the spell checker please. Try to engage the reader. Be yourself and always include Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How. Don't leave your readers hanging!

5. roadrunner0924 profile image60
    roadrunner0924posted 7 years ago

With spell checker I kind of cheat...I write up my hubs in Word and then copy and paste...I prefer to edit as I go and that seems to be the best...   smile

6. profile image0
    BIKTMIAposted 7 years ago

Just start , I started two years ago and I came up with something , the good I am not where I was in mind , from the start, the flip side use caution in making any decisions you may get more than you desire.

working