jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there a way to see which hubs have clicks ?

1. billericky profile image63
    billerickyposted 7 years ago

Is there a way to see which hubs have clicks ?

I have been trying to do this for ages and cannot. I would like to know which hubs are making any money, and which ones are not. Is there a way to do this ?
    Thanks

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

Go to your account settings the numbers are listed there next to whatever hub you have written

3. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 7 years ago

At the top of the screen (while on HubPages) click on "My Account". This should automatically take you to your statistics page which shows how many views each hub has as well as its comments and slide show views. You can also click on "Traffic Sources" on the top of this page to see where your page views are coming from (google, hubpages etc.). However none of your account preferences on HubPages will show your revenue. You have to go to "Affiliate Settings" and click on whichever ads you've set to see what their earnings are. To my knowledge, Google and Amazon do not show which hub your revenue is coming from either, just the overall totals. But when viewing these and your statistics together, you can get a rough idea of which hubs are working best for you.

4. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

You need to create url channels in your adsense account. This hub explains how to do it: http://hubpages.com/hub/Using-Google-Adsense-Channels

Closed to reply

working