jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Where do you place your amazon capsules on your hubs, at the beginning, middle,

1. Anaya M. Baker profile image83
    Anaya M. Bakerposted 7 years ago

Where do you place your amazon capsules on your hubs, at the beginning, middle, or at the end?

I'm trying to figure out the best way to use Amazon capsules. If you have a hub that only has one or two capsules, where do you usually place them?

2. cascoly profile image61
    cascolyposted 7 years ago

Very similar to how you place photos - I place mine where they're most relevant - if i have a list of references at the end, i place my amazon capsule as a sidebar.  if it fits with topics earlier, that's where it goes.

steve

3. Susana S profile image98
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

It depends. If I have written an informational type hub where the focus is adsense earnings, I will sometimes put an amazon capsule at the end with one or two highly related products.

When I write a product based hub I usually put in many amazon capsules and nearly always put one floating right on the first text box. Have a look at hubs from thisisoli, Nelle Hoxie, Mark Knowles (and me if you like) to get an idea of some different kinds of layout.

4. Anaya M. Baker profile image83
    Anaya M. Bakerposted 7 years ago

Hi Mick,

I have looked at a lot of different hubs, (I actually spend a fair amount of my time on hubpages reading other peoples hubs) and have seen a wide range of different placements. When just looking at hubs, there's no way to tell if amazon placement is strategic, or just thrown in willy-nilly as I am doing.

I asked the question because I'm curious about different people's (effective) strategies behind their ad placement. I'm more interested in hubs that specifically target a certain placement, rather than just any old hub with amazon capsules.

I also thought others might be interested in hearing peoples opinions on the matter.

5. France Travel Inf profile image36
    France Travel Infposted 7 years ago

I try to parallel mine to the relevant text block.

http://www.france-travel-info.com

working